Monday, October 07, 2002

October 6, 2002

OK, so I'm slacking a little bit. I didn't get home until 5AM last night and I really didn't have time yesterday to post anything. Anyway, I went shopping yesterday a little too much! I did get a new Care Bear, and some cool Hot Wheels for my desk at work. I also scored the blue/green ruboff Docs I've been lusting over, woohoo me!

I also bought a cute new purse by Joe Boxer and some laundry bags. I get to do laundry tomorrow after work, won't that be fun? Hopefully Rog will call tomorrow night as he didn't call tonight like he was supposed to. Most likely he's passed out somewhere, so that's OK.

I'm working 5 days this week as the boys are going to Hershey on Tuesday. I'm not working 9-5 all five days though, probably noon to five on Tuesday and Thursday. I will be posting a lot of stuff as I can only go to UPS so many times a day! Maybe I'll have enough time to figure out how to post pictures that will show up on all computers and not just mine!

The landlord finally figured out that I don't like her, or her husband. Princess Perception whom she is, it only took her 3 months! Sorry, but I have no respect for someone who blatantly lies about things just so she can get someone to move into her rental property. Add to that the fact that she allows her husband to knock her around and I'm just totally unable to like her at all. Her kids are brats too, and she doesn't seem too smart. All very big strikes against her ability to be on my "likeable person" list. I simply can't stand stupidity or people without common sense. I offer no apologies for it; if you don't like it too bad.

My tomato soup is done; time to eat!

Playlist
Metal Church "Hanging In The Balance"
Paradise Lost "Draconian Times" (Entire Albums)