Monday, October 14, 2002

October 14, 2002

Yeah, I know I'm slacking. I just haven't felt like sitting down and writing, so now I have to sit here and write a ton!

Lets see, I've been off work since Friday. I went shopping this weekend and picked up a cool 2003 calendar, and another CD holder for my car. I need to buy some large CD towers for my room; the three I have are full. I try to make it to CD Warehouse every other week to buy some tunes, but I've been slacking lately with my quest for Docs. I'll go this weekend for sure!

I finally did laundry yesterday; I used 2 large washers and 4 smaller washers. It took me $18 to do laundry; I hate not having a washer/dryer in the apartment! I've decided that I will do laundry every Sunday whether I want to or not! I could have made it another 2 weeks or so, but imagine the clothes I would have had to do!

An interesting thing did happen on Thursday evening. I was puttering around on the Net when I received an email from an eBay user. This woman asked if I would end my eBay auction early as she would be on vacation and unable to bid. I thought she was referring to my DKNY Boot auction as she didn't include any auction number or description. She was offering $20 plus shipping. Seeing how I had the DKNY boots up for $10 Buy It Now, this was a good thing! I thought she was a new bidder who couldn't use Buy It Now (new eBay rule, I guess). So I happily emailed her back and told her sure I'd end the auction for $20 plus $5 UPS shipping. She emailed me in return and requested a PayPal invoice. I sent her the invoice with "DKNY Boots-eBay" in the email subject. She paid the invoice, I emailed her a confirmation and then got offline to package some items and go to bed. The next morning I got up early for work, and I gave the boots to the UPS man who was dropping off my black and white 20 eyes. I then get to work, screw around for about a half hour and decide to check my mail. There are at least THIRTEEN EMAILS from this woman. It turns out she clicked on my ID when she really wanted to click on the seller's ID of the silver hologram Docs I was bidding on. She claims she reported me to eBay, PayPal, Visa and MSN (what the hell are they giong to do?). I have yet to hear from any of those people, but that's irrelevant. This woman claims I stole her money, etc etc. She is completely unhinged and needs a good smacking. She was trying to bully me, in broken English nonetheless, but suddenly stopped emailing me when I made it perfectly clear that this was HER fault. She should have received the DKNY boots today; strangely I heard nothing from her. I am beginning to really hate new eBay bidders. Learn the rules!!!

I went to the arthritis doctor today and of course I was jabbed. So, feeling sorry for myself, I bought a pair of Docs. They are salmon colored slides, UK7 but very cute. I also stopped by Mr. Hydes and they let me see the Spring 2003 catalog. There are some VERY cute styles, and the prices are ultra-low ($60 for the sandals!). The kind folks there are finding out the exact dimensions for a pair I must have, then they'll place the order now so I will be one of the first people to have them! Woohoo!

I have CT Scans on my adrenals tomorrow, along with X-Rays of my spine, knees and joints. Sounds like fun, yes?

What else...I crawled out of bed around 10:30AM, went to the Dr. and various other places, then came home and napped from 5-9:30PM. That seems to be the only time when the landlord's kids will shut up long enough for me to sleep. I'm going to go batty this winter when I can't escape the sound of brats!

Less than two weeks to the Classic Metal Show Night Out with Wolfie! Woohoo, it will be much fun! I'll also get to see The Jimmy; I haven't seen him in ages. It shall rock out!

I'm lowering the price on my Marc Jacobs jeans. You wouldn't believe the stupid assed questions I get about these jeans. I'm selling them for over $100 off the retail price, and one guy is bitching because the jeans he's interested in only has 7" leg openings, and he wants 8" openings! If you're going to bitch that much go to Nordies and spend the $140 on the jeans. Otherwise, shut up and stop wasting my time!

I'm trying to update my homepage but I keep getting error messages. I can't wait until I learn enough HTML to make my Lawn Bunny page!

OK, I think I'm done. I promise to update this everyday from now on.

Nighty!

Playlist
LA Guns "Man In The Moon" (Entire CD)