Monday, May 08, 2006

Back To Work

Well, my first day back is completed. It was weird being back to work after almost a year off, but it was even more weird to see everything exactly the same as when I left Summit. I have the same cube, and am surrounded by the same people. It'll take a while to get used to working 5 days a week, but I could think of much worse places to be.

Morgan wound up not getting his wisdom tooth extracted today. I guess his tooth is infected, and his face is swelled up, so the dentist wrote a prescription and rescheduled him for the 15th. Poor Morgie.

Why did I wake up at 5:30 this morning? This was after going to sleep around 2 this morning. Then I couldn't get back to sleep, which really pissed me off. Gah, I'm going to sleep now, and I'm hoping no one calls and wakes me up.

I'm going to see if I can use "Pooper" as my phone name at work. I seriously doubt they'll let me, so my back up name is "Morgan." Yes, I'm a dork, and "Camaro" is all ready taken.

That is all.