Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Forgot

I almost forgot to update about my oozing incision. I went to the Immediate Care on Saturday, to be told the oozing was the breakdown of a clot, and was totally normal. It still hasn't healed, though, so I think I'll have it checked Tuesday after my gastroentorologist appointment.

Morgan and I had a busy weekend. After I went to the Immediate Care, Morgan and I went to the Canfield Swap Meet. Man was that entertaining. Four hours, and 2 sunburns later, we came home. Sunday we went to Valley View's Quaker Steak and Lube for an FBody meeting. Present (L-R) were me & Morgan, Jeff, Erin, Matt, and a guy I didn't get to meet. Nick was also there, but not in an FBody, so there's not photo for his name, LOL. It was a nice line of FBodys, and we were there in time for the car show too! After we left Quaker, we went to Morgan's Dad's and grandma's houses (Cleveland,) then to Subway (Parma) for dinner. This weekend we're going to see Viktor in Columbus as long as his pediatrician says it's OK. Since I went to the doctor Tuesday for Strep (temp of 102, woo) and an upper respiratory infection, I want to make sure it's OK for me to be around him. I definitely don't want him getting sick, so if it's not OK this weekend, we'll see him next weekend. If we don't go to Columbus on Saturday, we're not doing anything this weekend. That'll be a nice switch from the running around I've done this week.

Dentist appointment tomorrow. That'll be fun. It's my first dentist visit in at least 10 years; I rule. I better not have a cavity or I'll be pretty pissed. I've made it 26 years without a cavity, I'd like to make it at least 26 more.

I need a haircut.

Bauhaus and Nine Inch Nails in less than 2 months. Woo!

That is all.