Sunday, May 21, 2006

Laundry Post

Gah, I'm at the laundromat again, typing this up in Word since I can't access the Interweb from here (no available wireless networks.) Apparently this is now my favorite place to be, since I'm here all the freaking time. Thankfully tomorrow I get to leave work at noon, since I have my consultation with the surgeon at 1:15 in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to get the surgery for Friday, but I doubt it.

How hard is it to find cute laundry baskets? I've searched all over and all I can find are the regular boring type, so that's what I had to buy. Plain, boring white laundry baskets. Since I'm always washing clothes the least I could do is find some way to make it somewhat pleasurable. But noooooooo, it has to be boring!

This weekend we really didn't do anything too exciting. Went to a car show, had Dairy Queen and Subway. Woohoo, hold me back. I did go to Target, and shoe shopping with my Mom, but I only purchased one pair of shoes, for $4! Have I mentioned how much I love Target?

By the way, Mr. Yuk means no!

Crap, my keyboard is filthy. Perhaps I should clean it or something.

Woo, the washers are almost finished!! Dammit, my feet are asleep.

Why is it the pop machines are 60 cents? Why not 50 or 75 cents? This is a laundromat, where quarters rule the world. So I never remember to bring dimes, and am therefore shit out of luck if I'm thirsty (like now.)

This evening, we emptied the pig (our piggy bank) at a Coinstar thing. We'd fed the pig over $26 in change! I figured there would be maybe $15 because I'd raided it a couple weeks ago for quarters (laundry, of course.) Apparently we spend way too much money, or have too much change. I'm not sure which it is quite yet.

OK, the washers are finished. Must do the transfer. Funtimes, I tell you, funtimes.

Gah, I wish I had a maid.

This post is all over the place, yes? See what happens when I post "live laundry casts?"

More for my memory's sake than anything else, here's where we went today:

Get Go for gas (only $2.05 with my gas discount)
K-Mart (Had a key made, and purchased various necessities)
Dairy Queen
Advance Auto (Morgan bought fog lights for Money Pit)
Wal-Mart (More keys and necessities)
Subway (Morgan's a pig; two foot longs and he ate them both)

Exciting, yes?

Yikes, the air conditioning just kicked on and I'm now freezing.

Bah, the dryers are stopping, so thus ends a very rambling post.

That is all.