Friday, May 12, 2006

I Heart Hospitals

It's a good thing I'm used to hospitals, since round two is set to commence mid-June. That's right folks, I'm having my gallbladder removed, and a liver biopsy while they're ganking my gallbladder. Hopefully the biopsy comes back normal, because if it doesn't I'll probably have to take time off work, which isn't something I want to do. I'll have to schedule the gallbladder surgery so as to not interfere with any major car events. This summer isn't going to suck like last summer (and I wasn't even pregnant last year until late, late summer.) We have money, normal work schedules and I should be back to normal pretty soon. Let the summer funness commence!

I'm tired, so I think I'll take a nap. Then I'm running to my Mom's house briefly, since I haven't been over there in 2 weeks, and Sunday is Mother's Day. She works Sunday, though, so I'll go over tonight.

We're going to Columbus tomorrow to see Viktor. Woo, I can hardly wait!! Of course there will be plenty of photos, and I'll post a couple MoBlog shots as long as T-Mobile cooperates.

I've lost 22 pounds since having Viktor, and 5 pounds since my last Dr. Jag visit. Woo for weight loss!

Fuck, it's cold in here. I better get to sleep before Morgan gets home, or I won't get any naptime.

That is all.