Thursday, May 11, 2006

Where's My Discount

I can't wait until I get my employee discount. I've found two things to get for Viktor; he'll be so cute! Here's the onesie and there's a bib too. Additionally, I found two shirts for myself as well. The short sleeve is cute, but the long sleeve is peenk and brown! Not just peeeeeenk, but brown too! I don't know how much my discount would be on these items, though. The discount varies according to what I buy, and I don't qualify for the discount until June 8th (3 more weeks.) Next week I'll have Shannon look up the discounted prices for me, and if it's not a huge discount, I'll buy them next weekend instead of waiting.

Banks can suck my ass. Enough said.

I left work today at 1:30PM in order to make my liver doctor appointment at 2:15. I arrived, right on time, and was told my appointment is tomorrow at 2:15; the receptionist told me the wrong day when I scheduled the appointment. So I had to call my supervisor, and leave him a voicemail asking if I should reschedule the appointment, or go ahead and keep the appointment. He hasn't called back, so I guess I'll have to hunt him down tomorrow morning and find out. The receptionist did write a note for me, stating they screwed up and told me the wrong time for the appointment. That's all well and good, but I still feel like an ass asking to leave early again.

I should find something to make for dinner. Morgan had to fend for himself last night since I went to bed at 6:30PM. Yeah, I slept from then to 1AM, got up until 2AM, then went back to bed until 7AM. I rule.

I so can't wait until training is over and I switch to afternoons.

That is all.