Sunday, May 07, 2006

Boogers Rule

Still.Freaking.Sick. Someone, please shoot me. My throat doesn't hurt anymore, thank goodness, but I'm still stuffed up, coughing and boogery. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, since I start work at 8:30AM. Woo, I'm excited.

Speaking of work, I dug all of my work clothes out of the closet. I have plenty of pants, but I'm not sure how many will fit. My waist is smaller than before I got pregnant, but my stomach is still swelled up. Plus, the more I walk around the more my tummy swells up. Additionally, I've noticed some leaking after I walk around a lot. It's actually bleeding now, and not out of the incision. It's bleeding below the incision, which makes no sense to me, but that's how it is. I want to go to the hospital to have it checked, but I'm afraid they'll want to admit me for whatever reason, and I can't miss work. I guess if it starts bleeding uncontrollably, or hurts so badly that I can't function, I'll go to the hospital. Otherwise, I'll tough it out.

We went shoe shopping yesterday because Morgan needed new work shoes. Yes, Morgan went shoe shopping. He finally decided on these for $105 on sale, with tax. He says they fit well and don't hurt his feetsies. Of course, I can't go shoe shopping without buying something. I scored these for $10, with tax. Usually flip flops hurt my toes, but the cloth divider thing is awesome. They're really comfy, too.

We went to a car show today, right around the corner from our apartment. That was a nice change of pace, since we usually drive an hour to car shows. People actually wanted to look at Money Pit which I found very scary. TruckBird was there for about an hour, because Thumper and Decko were there and requested his presence. My car rules. Blackie made a brief visit as well, so all three FBodys made public appearances today.

Gah, it's all ready 9:30PM and I still have to do so much shit before going to bed by midnight. Yes, I have a bedtime again.

Almost forgot...There's a cute chipmunk apparently living in the front bumper of my Firebird. Of course, I took photos. Photo 1, photo 2 and photo 3. The shots are progressively closer of our cute chipmunk. Thankfully as soon as he hears someone come out the front door, he runs out of my car, so I don't have to worry about starting my car and hurting him. Just to be on the safe side, I knock my front bumper before I get in the car. We're going to buy some food and set it outside for him, and some food for the bunny living in the backyard as well.

That is all.