Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Confusion

Edited June 3, 2004-11:30AM
So irrelevant to daily life, I don't know what I was even crabby about. Oh what a difference a night's sleep makes.

I'm confused, which means I'm in a crabby mood. I hate being confused, and I certainly hate being confused about something this important. My tendency to be quite gullible has struck again, and this time it's a whopper. Oh well, maybe I'm completely wrong. In this instance I'd love to be proven wrong.

Tomorrow is Thursday. I need Friday to get here quickly as I need a mini vacation from life. I know, most of you are probably wondering why I need a mini vacation when I don't really do anything, but there are things I keep to myself and don't write in my journal. I keep things to myself? Surely you jest!!

I can see this post is going nowhere fast, so I think I'm finished.

That is all.