Thursday, June 17, 2004

Wow

I am living in the middle of a Jerry Springer episode. I was out at the bar tonight, and he asked it I'd like to go to another bar with him; I said cool. I followed behind him in the GTI mobile, and he was on the bike. Thankfully I wasn't on the bike as it started to rain like a motherfucker right after we arrived at the bar (which he said it would, and was why I wasn't on the bike). Anyway, I digress...We get to the bar, he and I are chatting and whatever when I have to pee. I go to the bathroom, and as I'm coming out I swear I hear his bike start up. Turns out the chick he owned the bar with had come in, and he left real fast. That's OK, though, as I understand why. The bartender lady came up to me and told me what was going on, so I'm not pissed. I'm amused to be honest; who'd have thought boring old me would be wrapped up in some Jerry Springer shit like this? Besides, he and that chick aren't together, but she wanted to cause problems. She saw my car there, with his bike, and she stopped. Heehee, I must giggle.

No, I'm not drunk. I'm not even impaired. I can imagine how amused I'd be if I were drunk, though, and I'd probably have mouthed off to boot. Guess it's a good thing I don't get drunk on work nights, isn't it?

I rock.

In other rants, if I'm supposed to call you, be off the damn phone! You know who you are, dork.

I am off to bed. Notice I go to bed earlier than I was prior to going to the bar. I'm the only person I know who goes to a bar and has one drink all damned night. Again, I rock.

That is all.