Sunday, June 20, 2004

Dammit

Not only do I feel like a smacked ass, but my GTI's tranny is making that whirring sound again. Apparently it's low on fluid, again, so I have to run it to Don's tomorrow morning. Hopefully Don'll be able to work me in as I have plans tomorrow evening that won't come to fruition if I don't have wheels. It was weird, though, because I noticed the sound when I was in 3rd gear, then about 2 miles later it stopped making the noise. Oh well, I'm still having it checked, and hopefully Don has the part to fix it as well (the throw-out bearing access plate is where the leak is coming from this time). So I must be up at the asscrack of dawn tomorrow in order to get my car fixed, and that's only if Don can work me in. Grrrr.

It looks like someone snagged on the driver side window of my car. I know I wasn't puking last night, and no one else should have been near my car, so what the fuck is going on?

Way too much Smirnoff Ice last night. I guess I shouldn't complain since I wasn't buying them. I'm not hungover, but my ass is certainly dragging. I know, most of you would consider that a hangover but I don't have a headache and my stomach isn't upset. I'm just ass-dragging tired.

That is all.