Monday, June 07, 2004

Same Old Thing

Edited (June 8, 2004 @ 4:30AM) because I feel like a schmuck. The beginning of the entry is gone, and will not be resurrected. Now on to the remainder of the original post:

In other news, I just received this wonderful reply from AudBlog's customer non-service department:


Hi,
---------
Noah Glass
LISTENLAB INC

Think it....Speak it!


Yea, your post is lost forever. Sorry.

I looked for it but couldnt find anything.

Noah


What the hell kind of reply is that? I asked him what I needed to do to ensure the posts went through from now on, and he totally didn't address that concern. Nice, yes? But then, I do have over 65 thousand posts remaining, so I shouldn't complain too much.

OK, I'm off to finish up my laundry and maybe get to bed early.

That is all.