Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Yeah

Like I said in the previous post I edited, I feel like a schmuck. Party wound up calling me at 1AM to say he wasn't getting out of the bar early. I told him that was OK and I greatly appreciated him calling me anyway. Well I wound up going out to the bar as he thought we would be able to get some late night riding in, but I was late getting there. Why, you ask? I got pulled over, bastard. The town I live in has shitty fucking roads, so I have to weave everywhere to avoid fucking up my suspension even more than it all ready is. Anyway, the cop pulled me over, asked if I'd been drinking and I told him no (which I hadn't been). He then asked why I was weaving and I told him it was because the roads fucking suck ass and if I break something in my suspension I highly doubt the city will pay to have it replaced. I smarted off and he let me go! Woohoo, I rock!

Just thought everyone would like to know. If not, too bad, you know anyway.

That is all.