Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ho Hum

Bah, I can't sleep. Dear is all ready in bed, been there since around midnight. He's all sacked out with the goldfish, and I tried to go to sleep, but I just can't. So here I am, with you people instead of my Morgan. LOL

My cell phone is all fucked up again. I can't access the web, and Sprint turned my service off this morning. I called, and they claimed I owed $13.51. This is after I called Sprint last week to confirm my balance due prior to making my payment. The girl told me the bill was $71 and change, so I made (OK, Morgan made) a payment of $72. A week later they're telling me that woman was incorrect and I still have a balance. What the fuck? I called today to bitch and I wound up being connected to some guy who barely spoke English so I hung up on him after he told me for the 3rd time I had $5.75 in roaming charges for a plan that isn't supposed to have roaming charges to begin with. Fucking morons. So now I have to go back to the Sprint store and have my phone reprogrammed again. I'll call later today to bitch about the general lack of fucking service I've received thus far. Sprint may fuck themselves.

Guess I'll watch TV.

That is all.