Monday, February 14, 2005

Various Ramblings

Heehee, my two favorite referrers for this page are "show my ass" and "female buttcrack." I just switched stats companies, so I don't have that many to choose from yet. I hope the good ones keep rolling in, though.

Going to visit Travis the first week of March, and to pick up these rims and tires for the Camaro. Mind you, those aren't the exact rims we're buying, but they are the same style. That's just a random photo I found on the web. Some guy is selling them to us for $130 with tires!!! He's soooooo nice, and Morgan and I both really appreciate him selling the rims so cheap. The guy lives in Huntington, WV so Morgan and I are going to swing by and visit Travis on the way there. Glenville's about an hour out of our way, but we're down there, so we may as well stop to entertain Travis for a while.

Oh yeah...

Happy Valentine's Day.

That is all.