Saturday, February 19, 2005

Where To Begin?

All right, time for an update.

Our washer conked out Tuesday night. So we (me, my Mom and Morgan) went to HH Gregg to buy a new one on Wednesday. Wound up getting a Whirlpool, and it's working so far. After HH Gregg we jaunted over to Target for an alarm clock (my Mom's broke), then we hopped over to Yankee Candle Company. Morgan grumbled and stopped at a game store first, but he soon wandered into the candle store to "assist me" in my candle purchases. I wound up getting Midsummer's Night (smells like Drakkar Noir, which smells like Morgan,) Rose and Vineyard (grape.) Then we came home.

My Mom got a new cell phone today. She's been with Cingular since November of 97, and this is her third phone. She got an LG C1300 flip phone for free. It's a pretty nifty phone, but it's also basic. Web access and stuff, but no camera. Fine for her, though.


Turtle and I went out last night, back to The Crew in Canton. I walked in and there was a grown man running around in what appeared to be a diaper. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was his underwear but still...Grown man in a bar in his undies. Turns out he was a dancer, but he didn't do much dancing. After about 45 minutes he comes up to me and Turtle, and offers to let me touch his penis. I told him no thanks, I have a penis (meaning Morgan.) My witty comeback to that? Just not on me. So yeah, I tell the guy I have a penis, it's just not on me. Good Christ. I finally sputtered out that I had a boyfriend and had no interest in touching that guys' (or any other guys') penis. I'm such a choad.

The Camaro's seal is squirting out coolant. He goes in Monday night to get fixed, and this better be the last fucking time he's in the shop for something that was all ready "fixed."

May be getting a 1980 VW Scirocco (not the actual car; just an example of what it is.) I find out for sure next weekend if I'm going to buy the car. If the car runs good and the frame is solid, I'll buy it.

Shit, it's almost 2AM. I think I'll go to bed.

That is all.