Sunday, June 29, 2003

The car show at Wink's was pretty good this evening. I can't wait until next weekend; I'm going to enter the GTI!!! He'll be the cutest car there.

Brian gave me one of his old bookcases tonight, which will come in very handy for all of my lotions and other useless beauty products. However, when the genius put the bookcase in my car, he neglected to position it as to allow passenger side mirror vision. I drove to Arlington Road, then pulled into the BP and moved the fucking thing. I moved it to the front seat, and the damn bookcase kicked my ass on the way home. I kept ramming my elbow into it, so now my elbow is bleeding and everytime I'd go around a curve the bookcase would shift and whap me on the head. I felt like I was in an episode of Jackass only I was the only one seeing it happen. That bookcase is going down...

I took a picture of the giant Reiter dairy cow in Barberton. I'll upload the photo and post it tomorrow. Moo!!

The LeBaron is evil, and that's OK. I've come to terms with the fact that the car is a giant piece of shit. As long as I can drive it in temperatures under 80 degrees I'll be OK until Tuesday when my GTI comes home. The Malibu was beginning to run like shit, so I made it go away. I didn't have any car troubles until I bought that fucking LeBaron; ever since my car luck has sucked!!!

I believe I'm going to bed.

Nighty!!!!