Sunday, June 29, 2003

Jesus, picking a college is such a pain in the ass! I may go to San Francisco State, OSU Mansfield or I may go back to Glenville. All I know is there will be no commuting back home from any damn location, I don't care if it's just a couple hours drive. I'm going to stay at school over the weekends and breaks, and try to soak up some young vibes. I'm getting old dammit!!!!

I drug that fucking book case upstairs, now I have to position it. I think it'll make a nice table for my stereo, and then I can put my socks/undies drawer under my window. Sounds like a plan to me!!

Fluffy the cat is a spazz!!!

I need to upload my Moo photo; I should do that before it gets much later, and before I forget for the 40th time today.

Does everyone like my new journal font and color scheme? I hope so, because it's here to stay!!!

Byeeeeeeeeee!