Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Wednesday June 11, 2003

Only 6 more days and everyone can experience the joy called "Life Is Killing Me". Everyone must run out on June 17 and purchase Type O Negative's latest release. It's too kick ass!

OK, I'm now officially finished with my allergy testing. I'm now taking Zyrtek once a day, and using an inhaled steroid for my poor crunchy nose. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.

Here's the low down on my GTI. It's a scary one, so be prepared; $620 worth of work consisting of the following:
Three new fuel lines ($145)
New fuel filter
New fuel filter fuel tank
New emergency brake lines
New power steering line
New power steering reservoir
$100 labor

George ordered the parts from Dave Walter VW while I was there, and the GTI will be finished by next Friday. Woohoo!!

OK, I'm off to bed.

Nighty!