Monday, June 09, 2003

Monday June 9, 2003

Finally, my laundry is almost finished. Only 3 or 4 loads left and I'll be all caught up. I need to take my comforters to the laundromat as I can wash all 4 of them at once instead of washing them one at a time. I also cleaned out my closet today and found a bunch of VW and Porshce posters. I slapped them on the wall temporarily, but I need to get some kind of scheme going with them. That'll be my project for tomorrow. Well that and straightening my bookcase.

I don't think it's going to rain for the car show tonight; this is good. Hopefully there will be enough cars there to make it worth my while.

No word yet from George on the condition of my GTI. I'm honestly not expecting to get the GTI back until around the first week of July which actually works out well. Lord knows how much it's going to be, but I'm expecting around $500 if I need brakes and a new power steering pump. Actually more like $600 as the fuel tank thingie is $120 on its own. That's OK, he's a cute GTI and it'll be worth the expense in the end.

OK, my computer is being shitty as usual, so I'm gonna go.

Fluffy says grrrr.

Byeeeeeeee!