Sunday, June 15, 2003

Sunday June 15, 2003

Woohoo, guess who got a new job on Friday?? Me!!!! I start at a Forensic Psychologist's office on Monday. How much better could it be? My hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 9AM to whenever our last patient leaves, usually around 5 or 6PM. There are a couple other psychologists in the office with him, so it's going to be sooooo cool. I can't wait! And I can even wear jeans on Fridays!!!!! Awesome!!

Today (Sunday) is the Stan Hywet car show in Akron. I hope to see lots of Ferraris and Porsches. It's supposed to be really nice today, so that's good too. The Massillon show (Saturday) was great with lots of cars, and a very rare Porsche as well! As soon as I find an article on it, I'll post the link.

Please email me with any suggestions for a personalized plate for my GTI. I want to transfer my old TypONeg plates if I can. The license bureau ladies said I should be able to, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I have a few ideas for a plate, but any suggestions would be cool too.

The poor GTI won't get to come home the week of the 16th as planned. One of his fuel lines isn't in yet, and the other two didn't come in until Friday. He'll most likely get to come home the last week of June. I miss my little pimp car!

OK, I have to get to bed. I need to be up at 7AM and it's already 20 after 1. Agh!

Nighty!!