Friday, December 05, 2003

Dammit, it snowed today. When I say it snowed, I mean it really snowed. I took a photo of my poor GTI, and of the trees/bushes behind our townhouse. As you can see, it snowed (didn't I already mention that?). That's OK though, as the CD Rom for my MooTop won't be in until Monday anyway, so I didn't have to be in Akron for anything. The good news is it's supposed to stop snowing tomorrow morning, so I should be able to get out of the house tomorrow sometime.

Why did I not get to bed until 6AM? Why did I get up at 1PM, after flopping around all night (morning) trying to sleep? I need to buy a new bladder as I wake up every 2 hours or so to pee. Nice, yes?

Nothing else is going on. We could put up our Christmas decorations today, but they're over at the storage thing in East Canton, so I guess that's out now isn't it?

OK, I'm off.