Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Sorry I haven't updated this thing lately; I've been busy doing nothing. I went to WV on Saturday to pick up my crap, and couldn't fit it all in the car. I get to go back on Friday to get the rest of the stuff. Hopefully it won't snow like it did Saturday; that was hella fun to drive home in. The trip took 4.5 hours and it should only take 3 hours (the BaronBomb took longer since I couldn't go over 50MPH due to the overheating). I'm driving down on Friday and driving back on Friday; won't that be fun? I can't go tomorrow as I have an interview and I can't go Thursday as I have an interview and a dinner party on Thursday night, so that leaves Friday. I can't stay overnight because the dorms close at 5PM on Friday. Bah!

It's almost 50 degrees today! I am going outside to decorate the GTI as soon as I'm finished with this lovely post.

OK, I need to get off the computer while it's not raining; lots of shit to do with the GTI.