Sunday, December 28, 2003

Well I feel much better today, but I'm still really tired. I believe my turn for the better has a lot to do with the Aleve Cold and Sinus pill I took a couple hours ago. I really don't care why I feel better, though, so I'm going to stop trying to figure it out!

Today is December 28th; it is 60 degrees outside. This is spooky...

I finally changed my turn clicker bulb (no more spastic clicker!), and replaced my mini fuses with regular fuses. I had no idea mini fuses weren't the same as regular ones; I just thought their cases were smaller. Once my mechanic stopped laughing at me, he explained that it does make a difference and I should change them. So I did. LOL I also stickered my car with a Cat in the Hat sticker and an Elmo sticker, and re-affixed my Queensryche Fan Club sticker. It's quite obvious that my car is a chick car, and I like it that way. I'll have to post some photos later this afternoon, after I take a nice ride in this good weather.

We went to Joe's Crab Shack last night for dinner, and it was hella good. I had the shrimp scampi and crab balls and, of course, I couldn't finish it all so I brought half of it home. I just finished eating it about a half hour ago and dammit it was even better than last night.

OK, I'm off...