Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Ugh, I can't keep my eyeballs open. I'm so tired all of the time; it's quite irritating. I'm still sick, but I'm no longer so crappy feeling that I have to take any kind of over the counter stuff. I just have a cough and some boogies; no major thing.

I'm hoping to score some industry passes for the Detroit Auto Show. If I'm lucky enough to get the passes, I will get to attend the show next weekend instead of two weekends from now. That would rock! I wouldn't have to deal with the public and all of their stupidity, and that would be nice.

I didn't make it to the Metal Sludge event at the Hi-Fi Club due to my being sick. I didn't think all of that nasty cigarette smoke would mesh well with my already screwed up sinuses, so I stayed away from the club. I hear it was a pretty good time, but I'm sure there will be another event to go to sometime soon, so I'm not losing any sleep over having missed it.

What is the deal with all of the fake Louis Vuitton bags that are suddenly popping up from nowhere? One more fake LV bag and I'm going off. You're not fooling anyone with your fake bag; so go home and take your crappy bag with you!

OK, I think I'm finished now.