Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Wow, I managed to catch some type of stomach bug. I repeat, wow.

I know to never again spike Kool-Aid with Smirnoff; I've been up with heartburn since 7AM. This day has not begun on a good note.

I hope Raffy-dog gets through his surgery OK.

It's snowing, and it may stop at any time. I give it permission to stop right now.

I was just looking at my Type O Negative tattoo; Hammer Tattoo really jacked it up. It's all faded and crappy, plus it's raised up out of the skin. I know to never return to Hammer which is why I stick with (no pun intended) Kirk at Kustom Culture tattoo in Tallmadge, OH. He used to be at Tattoo Alley in Akron, but he opened his own shop in Tallmadge because he's that good! I need to visit Kirk; I'd like a new tattoo.

My tummy is grumbling but I'm afraid to eat. Grrrrrr. At least I don't have THE flu that everyone seems to be getting. I've heard it's horrible this year. I usually get strep, a cold and the flu all at once so I'm not upset about being left out of the flu loop.

I'm rocking out to the Scorpions. I had forgotten how good they actually are.

Does everyone enjoy my new blog schematic? I like it a lot better than the old look; it has more personality and personality goes a long way (what movie is that from?).

Well now, isn't that interesting? The lady who is interviewing me at 1PM just called; she has the flu and needs to reschedule my interview. That works out quite well though, so I'm not upset! She's "checking her calendar" then getting back with me.

Can everyone tell I'm hella bored? Thought so...

Since I no longer have an interview today I'm going to lay down and try to not have my throat eaten by stomach acid (nice mental photo, huh?).