Monday, December 22, 2003

On the way home from the Falls (Cuyahoga Falls/Akron) last night there was a car overturned on RT 8; that rocked. It was worth the 15 minute wait in traffic just to see the moron who managed to flip her car. I've been told I drive like a Kennedy, and even I've not managed to flip my car.

My Mom got me a new dresser thingie for Christmas. It took an engineer 2 hours to put the general frame together; imagine me trying to put it together with my total lack of patience. Parts would have been flying. I do get to put the drawers together sometime tomorrow; this is going to be fun.

I got the MooTop's CD-R/DVD Drive fixed last night. Do not ever buy a Gateway product as their service techs, salespeople and customer service all sucks. If you must buy a Gateway, buy it from 1-800-Gateway and ask for extension 75769 (Josh). Josh kicks ass! He is the only reason I bought the MooTop.

It's cold right now, but it is supposed to be almost 50 degrees Monday and Tuesday. This is good as I'm tired of running around in flannel pants, angora socks, boots, a sweatshirt, a hat, earmuffs, gloves and my heavy Ferrari coat. I prefer warmer weather, and I need to get out of Ohio until the end of May/beginning of June. Ugh!

For everyone who emailed me, Raffy-dog (Minerva Dave's doggy) is fine. Missing one toe, but fine nonetheless. Cancer free as well. Woohoo!

Not that anyone cares, but my nose is running and I'm tired. Off to bed I go.