Friday, December 26, 2003

Woohoo! My Mom gave me a check last night for the exact amount of the Dooney and Bourke purse I want! It's the white purse, not the black one. I repeat, woohoo! I plan on going to the mall tonight to get it; I am too excited.

I'm going to use my West Point Market gift certificate tonight too. I love West Point Market!

I ate too much yesterday, and felt like I was going to hurl this morning. Now I'm OK, but I know to not eat 3 pieces of ham then go to bed. I learned that lesson please and thank you.

I'm waiting on the mailman now; a record player that was supposed to be here in time for Christmas will probably arrive today. I love the postal service.

I'm going to do something in order to waste time until I go to Summit Mall and get my purse! I am waaaaaaaay too excited about a purse!