Thursday, December 18, 2003

Woohoo, guess who got a job? I did! And the interview actually took long enough to make it worthwhile; I was there for an hour and 15 minutes. I don't start until January 11th and I'll be out of town every Monday-Thursday. But they pay is excellent plus they pay $15 a day for food money! Rock out!

I forgot to mention this interesting little tidbit. On my way home from interview number 1, I nearly hit a Jackson Township cop. Actually I was putting along below the speed limit (and that's a good thing) when the cop pulled out right in front of me. I called him a fucking prick and gave him the bird. I rock!! Dickhead...

Obviously I am not in Fairlawn having my MooTop repaired. Obviously I am a slacker.

My car makes me hungry, therefore I'm off to find food (don't ask).