Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Baaaaaaah

Another fucking cold sore. Grrrrrr.

Got a job. Well, I work one day a week cleaning an optometrist's office in Belden Village. Additionally, I'm cleaning this guy's apartments and stuff when people move out. Tomorrow and Friday I'm stripping wallpaper and painting a really cute 4 room apartment in Canton. I'm only working in 2.5 rooms, though. The living room, dining room and the upper portion of the bathroom. $100 for a total of 2 days work isn't that bad, especially since it'll take me maybe 8 hours total (rooms are small.) Woohoo! I figured I'll strip the wallpaper and prepare the area for painting tomorrow, then paint on Friday. The guy, Chris, said he has a couple other offices I can clean, so that works out well.

The Firebird has heat. Morgan installed a new (used) $5 blower motor Saturday night, and the Birdy has been toasty ever since. You know, especially since it was 65 yesterday and over 70 today. LOL But I am totally not complaining.

This makes me think the end of the world is near. I know, it's my LAUNCHcast Station, but I've never heard TON until now. Spooky.

Hmm, we went to Dayton on Saturday (Morgan had Saturday and Sunday off.) After picking up the suspension/brakes for the Camaro, and the $5 blower motor for my car, we visited the Air Force Musuem. It was pretty nifty, but the best part was the name of the street. Click here for a photo. I know it is an important USAF person's last name, but come on!!

Photo of some Camaro art in my basement.

*Product Whoring Zone*
I'm obviously a fan of the Dove Haircare line. But, the Straight and Sleek leave-in styling stuff is the most rockass product I've ever used. No sticky, no crunchy, no limpness. Nothing but smooth, non-flyaway hair. Ahhh.

Burt's Bees Dr. Burt's Blemish Stick is the best thing ever. Apply this stuff to the blemish when you go to bed, and it'll be gone or almost gone the next morning. Love this stuff!

C.O. Bigelow's Deluxe Facial moisturizer is the mack daddy of moisturizers. This bad boy ($20 regular price!) was a freebie from Bath and Body Works. I guess all those times my Mom and I went in there and spent $60 are finally paying off.

Jaqua's Buttercream Frosting Sinfully Rich Body Butter makes me want to gnaw off my arm. Oh, and my arms are soft too.
*End Product Whoring*

Conversely, please never buy Burt's Bees Feeling Flaky Shampoo, or Bath and Body Works Circle of Friends No Tearski Shampoo. Both are fucking evil. The Burt's Bees smells like a medicine man's domain, and it totally doesn't lather or clean. The No Tearski Shampoo doesn't lather, clean and left my hair sooooooo dry. Thumbs down on both. Thankfully the Burt's Bees was only a sample size that came with my Burt's Bees gift set thingie, and the No Tearski is exchangeable, so I'm not out much money at all.

I must go to bed early tonight since I have to be up at 8:30AM for WORK. Woohoo!

That is all.