Saturday, March 19, 2005

Welcome Birdie

Birdie Photos (All taken today:)

Birdie 1
Birdie 2
Birdie 2
Birdie 4
Birdie Dash
Birdie Before Cleaning
Birdie Inside Clean
Birdie Inside Clean B
Birdie Inside Through T
Birdie No T's
Birdie Rim

Isn't he cute? Only $300 and he runs great. The starter is bad, though, so I can either buy one from a junkyard for $35 or a new one from Auto Zone for $65. I think I'll get the cheaper one until I get a job and can afford a new starter.

It took me about 2 hours to clean out all the trash, clean all the glass and vacuum the front carpets and seats. I also went over the dash and doors with the Armor All type stuff Morgan brought me. The Birdie is cleaning up quite well.

I'm now waiting on my Domino's thin crust with cheese, pepperoni and extra sauce. Bastards best hurry up.

Morgan and I went to Goodwill in Massillon on Tuesday. He found a Gateway monitor for $5; it works fine. I found an HP printer for $5; doesn't print. That's my luck, though.

Here's a list of stuff the Birdie needs:
Starter
Front Fenders
Front Bumper
Door Locks
Door Handles
Heater Blower Motor
Timing Seems To Be Off (Runs really rich)

The only things that are important right now are the starter and timing. Other than the heater blower motor, the rest of the stuff is cosmetic. I'm hoping the heater problem is just a fuse, but it probably is the blower motor. The heat is hot, I just can't turn it any higher than the first setting. Dammit.

All the options the Birdie has:
T-Tops
Air Conditioning
Fog Lights
Tape Player w/Equalizer
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Rear Defrost
Interior Hatch Release
He's pretty pimp.

That is all.