Saturday, March 05, 2005

Hmmmm

The more I play with FireFox the more I love this damned browser. Just look at that cute theme! Plus, FireFox is soooooo much cooler than any other browser.

Not much to update about. I know I have two weekends worth of shenanigans to blog about, but I'm too tired/unmotivated to do anything. I was going to organize/get rid of the rest of my Docs in the basement, but I've been putting it off all damn day. I guess I'll get around to it tomorrow since there's nothing else to do. Jenny called me tonight and claims she's going to call me from work tomorrow, then we'll get together and do something. Yeah, I'll make sure to hold my breath for that one.

Turtle is at his "friend's" house until Monday, so doing anything with him is out too. My Morgie works all weekend, then he'll be down here Monday night after work. I miss my Morgie.

Tuesday we're going to Huntington, WV for the 16" rims and tires. We were going this past Tuesday, but the guy's replacement rims didn't arrive, plus I felt like shit and the roads were horrid. We are definitely on for this week, though, and I'm excited. Our first road trip of 2005!!

I'm hungry, so I guess I'll rustle around in the kitchen for some food, then watch TV or something. Hell, I may even wind up in bed before 4AM for once. Wouldn't that be a feat?

That is all.