Thursday, March 17, 2005

Makes You Wonder

All right, here's some real photos of the Camaro with his new rims. By real photos, I mean photos taken with my digi cam and not my camera phone. Two were taken at night, and one was taken during the day. Notice, he has his larger spoiler too.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Morgan and I wound up in Pennsylvania yesterday. We stopped at my sister's house, but of course no one answered the door even though the lights were on, and we saw someone moving around inside. Whatever, it's not like I actually thought she'd come to the door anyway.

No Birdie yet, but I am 100% getting the car. It's just a matter of getting everyone's schedules figured out and stuff. Woo!!!

Speaking of schedules, tell me if this doesn't suck ass. GM has some insane sale this weekend, and of course Morgan gets to work a ton of hours. Here's his schedule for the next two weeks (not that anyone cares, it's for my benefit:)
Today 4PM-midnight
Friday 2PM-midnight
Saturday 4-midnight
Sunday 10AM-5PM
Monday 4PM-9PM
Tuesday 4PM-9PM(off)
Wednesday OFF
Thursday 3PM-9PM
Friday 9AM-6PM
Saturday OFF
So yeah, he'll finally have a Saturday off, but he won't have two days off in a row. What sucks even more is he's working all these stupid hours this weekend, but he's still not going to make any overtime. I guess his boss is going to make sure he does have at least one weekend day off every week when he gets his new schedule, and he'll also make sure Morgan has two days off in a row. But, this week/weekend, I'm going to be sitting around until Tuesday night, bored out of my skull. Fun, yes?

I test drove a 94 Camaro today and I left a large black mark on the street. Morgan was then jealous, so he had to leave an even bigger black mark on the same street. We both rule.

That is all.