Monday, March 07, 2005

So, So Tired

I am so tired of people in general. I sold this guy from Australia a TON shirt. I mailed the fucking thing via AirMail a month ago. He has yet to receive his shirt. So, of course, I never mailed it. Of course the post office didn't fuck up and cause a delay. Even though he received his first shirt in a timely manner (after that bitch was x-ray'd and I sent it via UPS at my extra cost,) even after he took forever to pay for both shirts. I'm the bad person here. He's not bullying me into refunding him. I originally emailed him and told him if they can't find the form, I'll refund him and be done with it. Oh no, I will go to the post office tomorrow and beg them to locate the customs form, even if they have to take a day or two to find it. I will then scan the customs form, and email him the scanned image to prove the shirt was sent. All of this hassle over a $20 shirt.

On a similar stupid people note...I accompanied Turtle on his pot buying adventure this evening. Everyone who knows me is well aware that I have never smoked pot, and never will smoke pot. Still I find potheads to be amusing. Well, the crackhead he's buying from is all paranoid and shit. She even asked me if I was a cop. Me, in my Mr. Rogers shirt and with my pink and black hair, a cop. I repeat, fucking crackhead. I'd hate to think I had that much illegal shit in my house, that I had to worry about random people coming over. The way some people live amazes me.

On a bit more upbeat note, Morgan and Kanan did get the Iroc hood on the car tonight. Without breaking our new windshield. LOL

Well Morgan's IM'ing me so I guess I'll go.

That is all.