Saturday, March 12, 2005

Yeah

Anyone notice I took down the "My New Car" link? Yeah, that's because I'm not getting the Mazda. For whatever reason, the guy selling the Mazda never returned Morgan's Dad's phone calls. Isn't that nice? His Dad says he'll still buy the Mazda, if the guy ever calls him back.

Scott found me a 93 Tracker with 110K miles for $350. The gas tank leaks, and it needs an exhaust, but it runs great. Of course Morgan claims the gas tank job is really expensive; I think he just doesn't want me to get a Tracker. I get my tax refund Monday, so I'll have $200 towards a car. Some guy Morgan works with at the Chevy dealer has a 92 Firebird he'll sell us for $300, but Morgan has yet to actually see the car. I told him to buy the car tonight, and I'll find someone to notarize the title once he gets down here with the title. This Firebird supposedly runs great, has new brakes and tires and just turned 133K miles. It's red with t-tops, and both headlights supposedly still work. The heat only works once in a while, and both front fenders and the front bumper are jacked up, but it still is legal to be on the road. The interior is supposedly pretty randy as well, but I don't care as long as it runs good. The t-tops and lowish miles are a fucking bonus.

I'm tired of not having a job, and not being able to go anywhere without either having someone pick me up, or begging my Mom to use her car (post office, Burger King.) I hate asking people to give me rides, and besides, the only person who does is Turtle. Jenny sure as shit won't come out here and get me, oh no. Screw the fact that I'd drive out there and get her when I had the GTI.

That is all.