Friday, July 29, 2005

Always Something

OK, so the guy called today about the apartment in North Canton, and we got the place. The catch is, we need $575 Sunday at noon for the deposit and first month's rent. Total, after deducting the cell phone and living expenses (food, gas) for next week, Morgan and I have $200. I asked my Mom to borrow the rest and, of course, I can't borrow the money. Everyone knows where this is leading; a Kieth rant. He can not pay his bills, blow his money on who knows what, get his cars repoed and she'll bail him out hundreds, a couple times even thousands, at a time. He can have her go to a check cashing place, then not pay the loan and have it taken out of her checking account, then she "loans" him money again. He's paid her maybe $100 of the money he owes her, and I've paid a lot more than that back, yet I can't borrow $375 to get this apartment. Fabulous, yes?

Benefit for Metal Steve at the Chamber (Cleveland) tomorrow (Saturday) night. $3/person at the door for everyone over 21; $5 under 21. Me, Morgan, Kanan and Barb will be there after 11PM.

That is all.