Monday, July 11, 2005

Summit Customer Service, This Is Pooper

No, I'm not using Pooper as my name but it'd be hella funny if I did.

First day is finished. I'm beat and need sleep, but wanted to do a mini-update for the 3 people who read this blog. The first day went really well. It was a lot of stuff to learn, but fun too. We have class from 9AM-1PM, lunch from 1PM-2PM then "desk time" from 2PM-5PM. I'll get a photo of the catalog I have to build during "desk time"; everyone will shit their pants.

Must decorate my cube.

I want this house but it isn't for sale. It looks empty, though. I'm sure it used to be an old church, but it's hella cool (and creepy) looking from the outside. I'll try to get a better photo tomorrow on my way to work.

I was too tired to go past the apartment in Cuyahoga Falls. I almost fell asleep on the way home. Tomorrow, if I'm more energetic, I'll cruise by and see where it is and what it looks like.

Gah, must sleep.

That is all.