Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Here's Your Cup...

Guess who gets to pee in a cup for the second time in two months? Yeah, it's a good thing I don't have a problem whizzing into tiny cups. The Summit Racing HR lady called yesterday to extend an "official offer of employment." Woo! I have to take a drug test today, then I start Monday at 8:30AM. It won't be too bad, though. I'll have to get up at 7AM, which means I'll have to be in bed no later than 10:30PM. Once I move, I'll be able to get up at 7:30AM. Morgan and I are going to drive past the apartment building today, just so I'm sure of which unit it is we'll be moving into.

Please, never use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on your arms. Yeah, I colored my hair a couple nights ago and got color all over myself. I used the Magic Eraser on my arms, and while it took off all the hair color, it also removed my skin. How lovely.

Two more photos of my brother's dog Chubby. What the hell is he?
Chubby 3
Chubby 4

That is all.