Sunday, July 03, 2005

Shut The Fuck Up

Apparently this exhibit is a must-see this summer. Glad it runs through the whole summer; that way I'll definitely be able to check it out.

Got into a verbal "disagreement" tonight with some cunt at Gabe's. She kept shoving her fucking cart into the back of my legs while standing in line at the registers. I calmly turned around and asked her very politely to stop shoving her cart into my legs. I even said please and thank you. She then decided to start mouthing off about how she wasn't going to say anything, and she was keeping her mouth shut. Then she said something about my fat ass, so I turned around and told her at least my fat ass has manners. She then proceeded to tell me I better shut the fuck up. I retorted with "or what, you'll get black on me? There's a surprise." That shut her the fuck up. As an amusing aside, this is the same crackhead who was wandering around the store not 15 minutes earlier carrying on a full blown conversation. With herself.

And, for the record, my ass isn't fat.

So Morgan, Barb, Kanan and myself are going camping the weekend of the 22nd. For all of you who are keeping track, that's the weekend I wanted to move, but that can be accomplished during the week. Camping will prove to be quite an adventure I'm sure. For damned sure I'll be packing 3 or 4 bottles of this stuff. I can't stand bugs. If the campground doesn't allow handguns (both Barb and Kanan have their concealed carry licenses,) we're for damned sure taking the katana and the wakazashi. I have dibs on the wakazashi cause it's smaller and I can handle it better than the katana.

Once again, for the record, there will be no fishing with the Uzi.

This kitty keeps hanging around my house. Morgan is going to abduct her if he can get her into the car when he goes home on Thursday. She's a really cool kitty, and is declawed and fixed. She's always roaming around outside, though, so either she was abandoned or the owners don't really give a fuck about her. That photo rocks beacause the birdhouse looks like a kitty hat.

I think I just paid my cell phone bill out of the wrong account (checking instead of savings.) That will be bad if I did.

I should go to bed.

That is all.