Sunday, July 31, 2005

Videos and Photos

Some photos (OK, 2) from last night at The Chamber.
Morgan posing like a homo.
Scott and his HUGE camera.
Scott is Thorn on MySpace.

Now, some videos. RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS.
Kanan and a knife.
Peeing radiator.
Our new apartment.
The Kanan knife video is at Kanan and Barb's house, while Barb was upstairs getting ready to leave. I meandered upstairs, and you can hear Barb and I chattering in the background. The radiator video was yesterday as well. The Camaro's radiator has a crack on the side, so my brother Jeff gave us a radiator he thought was good. Obviously it wasn't. You can hear my Mom cackling in that video. Lastly, the video I took today of our new apartment after I signed the lease and PICKED UP THE KEYS. Wooooo!

Headache, plus I need to do laundry. Maybe I should pack too, or something.

That is all.