Saturday, July 09, 2005

You Weren't Beat Enough

Today was a totally uneventful day. I slept until 4PM, but not without waking up 4 times to pee between 6AM-4PM. I start my job Monday, so I'm going to get as much sleep this weekend as possible.

I did manage to wash my car, and to list a couple things on eBay. I have to get the basement cleaned out before I move!

Yesterday I went to Strongsville to meet Morgan at the Southland car show on W130th. Well, I forgot the show wasn't directly off Pearl RD, so I drove all the way to BrookPark RD before I realized I went too far. I finally got there around 7:30PM, and I left my house at 10 til 5. It shouldn't have taken me longer than an hour and 20 minutes. I rule.

After the car show, Morgan, me, Jeff and his 3 boys went to Swenson's Drive-In for dinner. Oh yummy, dammit. I had a Galleyboy, an order of onion rings and a cherry (cherry syrup) Pepsi. Morgan had 2 Galleyboys, an order of battered mushrooms and Dew. All that food, with a tip, was $14. And dammit, was it good. We then bummed around at his house, watched TV and played with The Smush.

Pooooooooooooop.

Yes, I passed my drug test on Wednesday. The testing facility immediately tests the sample, instead of sending it to an outside lab. The drug test was for 10 different things, and looked like a pregnancy test. It was pretty nifty to watch, and nice to get the results immediately. I knew it was going to be OK, but I always worry about stuff like that; just like my criminal background check. I knew I'm not a criminal, but I was worried anyway. Monday is my first day at work. Woo!

I've decided that after we've moved, and have all of our furniture and stuff, I'm buying an MP3 player. Not neccessarily an IPod, but some type of MP3 player, dammit.

Oh, Morgan bought me center caps for my wheels.
Isn't it pretty?
He also bought me the hatch condom for the Birdy, but it's a little harder to install than center caps.

The interior of the Birdy after I cleaned him today. What's up with him looking orange?

Birdy with his new ground effects, front end and center caps. Isn't he cute?

That is all.