Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's Time

We find out today or tomorrow about the apartment in North Canton. It would certainly be nice to get that apartment since it's pretty close to work, really nice and in a great area. If we don't get that unit, at least they'll return the $100 deposit (at least they're supposed to return the deposit.)

Why am I blogging before 7AM?

Lets take a week and a half to refund my $3.20, shall we? Oh, but wait, you probably need a license to refund my money, just like you need a license to sell Primal Elements body whips and sugar scrubs, right? I can't wait to get my refund from that person, so I can then call her bluff and tell her she's full of shit. Like I wouldn't call the company directly to confirm her story.

Christ, not even 7AM and I'm all ready in a mood.

That is all.