Sunday, July 24, 2005

Look Who's Alive

Getting up at 6:30AM is killing me. It was easier last week, and I'm sure it'll be easier this week than it was the first week. Still, I don't enjoy getting up that early, and going to bed before midnight. The job itself is fine, but the hours are still icky.

On Saturday Morgan quit his job at Ganley. Fuck those dicks. He's getting a job with me at Summit, so it's not a big deal. Besides, my income will cover all the bills. Woo!

We've decided against the apartemnts in Tallmadge and Cuyahoga Falls. Morgan was freaked out by the $575/mo rent for the Tallmadge unit (it was really nice, though,) and the Falls apartment is cute (I saw it Thursday,) but for $440 a month I'd like a larger unit and central air (window unit A/C in the wall.) So, I found a 2 bedroom apartment in North Canton for $450 a month. It has central air, and it's on the first floor of the building. Morgan and I are going to look at the apartment after work tomorrow, and the landlord will let us pay the security deposit over two months, instead of coming up with $900 all at once. If things go well tomorrow when we look at the unit, we could be moving as early as this coming weekend! Woo!

I beat Morgan's ass today while go-karting. I rule.

That is all.