Saturday, July 16, 2005

Is It Friday Yet?

Can we fast-forward to Friday and skip all of next week? Please? My new job is cool, but getting up at 6:45AM is most certainly NOT cool. I overslept yesterday and didn't get to work until 12:20. Nice, yes? I didn't get in trouble or anything, though, so that's good.

More photos of the house I want:
House 3
House 4
House 4 Creepy
I need to write a letter to the owner and see if he'd consider renting the house to us. That would rock.

Morgan and I went to Denny's last night for dinner. In the restaurant were three jackass kids making all kinds of noise and playing with their obviously new camera phones. After those fucks left, some drunk guy came in and was being all loud and obnoxious. When we finally finished dinner, I was standing outside on the sidewalk waiting for Morgan to finish paying the bill. I'm standing there, and some assfucks in a broken-down Tempo drove up on the sidewalk and almost ran over me. Nice night, yes?

Morgan and I should be moving out in the next two weeks. The plan is to find an apartment this coming weekend, pay the security deposit then move in the following weekend. Woo!

I found some really cool saltwater fish this evening, but I've heard saltwater fish are hard to care for. Does anyone out there have experience with saltwater tanks? If so, let me know what it's like.

That is all.