Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah

I shouldn't have checked Nordstrom's website. There's a new Dooney and Bourke bag, and it's hella cute. I won't buy the purse, but the wristlet is only $45 and perfect for car shows, when we go to the Chamber and/or concerts.

In other purchase news, my Mommy bought us these sheets for our new bed. Aren't they cute? The best part is they were only $19! She bought a set of green ones for herself. I really liked the peeeenk set, but figured I'd spare Morgan the agony. See, I am nice. We're not getting a new bed bed, just a new mattress. The headboard I have is fine, and only about 5 years old, so no need for a complete bed.
Also at Target (of course,) I found the perfect DVD/VHS/CD storage thingie. I needed a unit (heh, unit) no higher than 5' because of the ridge we have going around our wall. It's cool for sitting stuff on, but limits the height of any furniture against the wall. Oh well, that piece is by Sauder and it's only $70.

Have I mentioned how much I love Target?

Why am I watching Duel for the 70 billionth time?

My friend Jenny got herself a new tattoo today. I must admit I'm jealous as all shit. I want a couple more, but have no idea what I want. Not to mention the fact my tattoo guy won't tattoo me while I'm pregnant. I wouldn't want to get a tattoo right now anyway; I'd probably go into labor.

It's snowing and needs to stop.

Blah, guess I'll finish up my homework, write out the grocery list and watch the movie.

That is all.