Thursday, January 12, 2006

Downtime

TheLawnBunny.com will be down until GoDaddy is finished with the domain transfer. I was going to let it go, but decided to keep it one more year. Besides, all I do with the name is point it to ThePooper anyway.

Still waiting on my jewelry purchases. I'm half afraid some nitwit in the building received the packages and kept everything. Our mailman is a fuck and always puts our mail in the wrong boxes. I'm also waiting on a new belt purchased on eBay, and my Sesame Street address labels (they match our checks.) Gah, I hate waiting...

It's over 50 degrees today; wooooooohooooooooo! It's supposed to be nice until Saturday, then it's going to get cold and snowy. Still, over 50 degrees in January? IN OHIO?! I'll take that.

My Mom is buying me a new bed tomorrow. Apparently she's tired of me bitching about our current one, so she's getting me a new mattress. I won't know how to act with a new bed. Maybe I'll actually sleep!!!

Should I bust out sandals for school tonight? Oh, I think I will.

I forgot to mention this when it happened. Anyway, a couple weeks ago (day after Christmas, actually) I was strolling through Target and decided to inquire about their Crest WhiteStrips gift sets. I located a Target employee, and asked him/her (I couldn't tell, but I think "it" was male) where the gift set would be located. I was answered with a blank stare. Then he/she started walking. I followed. After sashaying toward the toothpaste aisle, he/she said "I dunno where they are. Maybe we're, like, sold out." All the while he/she was trying his/her hardest to be the EmoLiveJournalWhoaIsMe Poster Child. I wanted to smack him/her. I'm sure he/she posted something in their LiveJournal about a mean customer, and they have no idea why the customer was mean to them. Fucking moron.

Well my tummy's rumbling, and I have to take my blood pressure too. School tonight, yay!

That is all.