Friday, March 14, 2003

Friday March 14, 2003

JR changed my work schedule again! It actually works out better, though. Mondays I'm in Steubenville, Wednesdays I'm in Akron and Saturdays I'm in Dover. Now I don't have to work the day after Steubenville. Woohoo! Steubenville always kicks my ass as I have to get up at 7AM and don't get home until 9PM. It'll be nice to be off the day after.

Getting paid every week is my friend. I thought it would be bad, but I actually save money more easily knowing I'll have more the next week. I'm strange, I know.

I subscribed to AudBlog so I'll have 12 audio posts a month. Everyone jump for joy!

The DSL service at home is finally working again. Woohoo!

I put my dresser thingie together wrong. I get to tear it apart and re-do it this afternoon. Woohoo!

OK, I'm off. Byeeeeeeeeeee!