Friday, March 07, 2003

Friday March 7, 2003

OK, I know it's been a week since I updated this bad boy. Sorry. I worked 8 days in a row and wanted to die. The phone still isn't hooked up at our new duplex, and won't be until tomorrow. The people who lived there prior didn't have their crappy MCI phone service disconnected, therefore SBC wouldn't hook our phone up until the MCI shit was turned off. So anyone who calls our number will receive a "phone is disconnected" message until tomorrow. Sooooo embarassing...

I bought 4-5 new pairs of Docs and will have them posted soon.

The Cleveland Auto Show was pretty cool; there was hardly anyone there at 3PM. Woohoo!

I had Boston Market for dinner and am stuffed. Gotta hit Wal-Mart for some face cleanser. Biore is pretty good shit!

OK, I'm done.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!