Saturday, March 08, 2003

Saturday March 8, 2003

Today has been a good day. Work was easy and both drawers balanced. The weather was warm, and I moved most of my crap from the old apartment. I finally got the computer hooked up, woohoo! It's currently on the dining room table, but I think it's going to wind up in my room. I would put it in the basement, but I'm afraid it would leak just where the computer is. Call me paranoid, but I know how my luck is.

I drove over to the old apartment with the top down; oh yes I did.

I think Piping Hot sounds good for dinner.

Christina Aguilera is a dirty whore, and I mean that in a bad way. Oh, and someone needs to remind her that she's white.

I'm off tomorrow, woohoo! I enjoy three days off during the week very much so. Saturdays I only work until 3, so that's pretty cool too.

I have an assload of crap to put away, and I plan on posting some shoe pictures on my bunny site too. Busy doing nothing.

Byeeeeeeeeee!