Friday, March 21, 2003

Friday March 21, 2003

OK, I got my hair colored today and it rocks out!! I'll post a pic soon. I'm now a redhead, but it's more purple than red. Hard to explain...

My computer chair is broken, so I fall out of the chair at least once daily. I'm going to have to break down and buy a new one as I don't enjoy falling on my ass.

I finally fixed my brake lights! In the process I broke my turn signal housing, but I fixed it with electrical tape. I rock out! I am the mechanic genius; OK maybe not.

I really should see what the hell my Mom is doing downstairs. She's banging on stuff with a hammer, never a good sign.

I need to do more laundry and finally buy a dryer. I waste so much time everyday on doing nothing; I should have a dryer by now.

Tomorrow is Dover day.

I'm going to see Hank Rollins in Toledo on Thursday; it will be too cool to see his performance again.

OK, that's all for now.

Byeeeeeeeee!